Residential or commercial maintenance, one hour or 1 month, regular or one-off, our specialist team of qualified and experienced horticulturalists are trained in the art of plant knowledge and correct maintenance practice to ensure the longevity and well-being of your garden.
Our team of qualified and experienced horticulturalists are the best people to nurture your plants into the ground and look after their long-term well-being. Because we know the difference between a weed and a plant, and understand what makes a plant tick, we understand that for some plants they prefer to be handled, planted and looked after in a particular way.
Planting: From 2 or 3 additional fillers, a full landscape garden make-over or 2 - 30,000 mass plantings, we can plant it all.
Maintenance: No job too big or small, on-going or one-off, we are always happy to help.
- Planting on any scale - small quantities, mass planting and re-vegetation, pa-site restoration, water way and agriculture planting
- Transplanting up to 10 meters tall - completed by hand, tree spade and/or hyab.
- Garden mulch and stoning application - various garden covers are available from your local landscape supply centre
- Hand and spray weed control - hand weeding in most domestic gardens and weed spraying for larger areas including edges if required
- General and specialised pruning - perennial, shrub, tree, rose etc.
- Hedge pruning of all sizes - by hand with sharp hedge shears or with a petrol hedge trimmer
- General tidy-ups - overall weed, prune and tidy to keep your weekends free
- Noxious weed removal and spray maintenance - please see your EBOP website for a list of all noxious weeds that are the responsibility of the land owner to remove, specialist sprays used for some applications
- Organic spraying
- Fungicide and pest control and identification - domestic and commercial
- Vegetable and fruit tree establishment and planting
- Soil conditioning
- Plant fertilising and feeding